Brooke Allison Coaching, LLC
Do Not Call Policy
It is the intention of Brooke Allison Coaching, LLC (“BAC”), its affiliates, employees and agents to maintain the highest possible standards in the course of BAC’s business. To achieve this goal, BAC does not intend to violate the privacy rights of any person who does not want to be contacted by BAC. The following policy is mandatory in all solicitations and campaigns implemented by BAC:
TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT SUMMARY
The federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter “TCPA”), related FCC regulations and court interpretations protect consumers from specific types of telemarketing. Under the TCPA, “telemarketing” is defines as “the initiation of a telephone call or message for the purpose of encouraging the purchase or rental of, or investment in, property, goods or services, which is transmitted to any person.” 47 C.F.R. §64.1200(f)(12). The TCPA restricts cold calls, prerecorded sales calls, and the use of autodialers. The TCPA also authorized the creation of the National Do Not Call Registry, which mandates, in part, that telemarketers:
- Maintain a Do Not Call Policy
- Only make calls or send messages between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 9:00p.m. (subject to the local time of the person being called or messaged)
- Only make calls and texts to numbers that do not appear on the National Do Not Call List (“DNC”)
- Only make calls and texts to numbers not on BAC’s internal do not call list • Identify the caller name, location and company name
- Provide a copy of the company’s Do Not Call Policy to any requesting customers or consumers
There is a free service to consumers that allow them to place their phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry, which greatly reduces the number of telemarketing calls a consumer receives. Consumers may add their phone number to the list by calling 888-382-1222 or online at www.donotcall.gov.
BROOKE ALLISON COACHING’S DO NOT CALL POLICY
Consumers may request by telephone or in writing, that BAC stop calling them and place their name on BAC’s specific Internal Do Not Call List. Consumers have the right to have calls stopped and to be put on BAC’s Internal Do Not Call List even if they are still a customer. All requests shall be honored.
When BAC receives a request, the telephone number shall be added to our Internal Do Not Call List within seven (7) business days, though it may take up to fourteen (14) business days for the consumer’s telephone number to be removed from BAC’s calling lists. A request to be on the
Internal Do Not Call list shall be valid for at least five (5) years, however, if the consumer moves, changes their telephone number or adds additional telephone numbers, the consumer MUST provide BAC with the new telephone number in order for BAC to prevent calls to that number. Furthermore, BAC also has the following policies in place:
- Telephone solicitations (calls and texts) shall not be placed before 8:00a.m. or after 9:00p.m. in the local time of the subject of the telephone solicitation (calls and texts). • The caller shall provide the recipient of the telephone solicitation (calls and texts) with the following information: (i) The caller’s name; (ii) telephone number of BAC; (iii) A statement that informs the subject that the purpose of the call is to solicit the purchase of products and services.
- Telephone solicitations (calls and texts) shall not be placed to any telephone number that is maintained on the Internal Do Not Call List.
- Telephone solicitations (calls and texts) shall not be placed to any telephone number that is maintained on any applicable state Do Not Call Registry.
- Telephone solicitations (calls and texts) shall not be placed to any telephone number that is maintained on the National Do Not Call Registry UNLESS any of the following apply: o Within the preceding eighteen (18) months, the subject of the telephone solicitation (calls and texts) has had an established business relationship with BAC.
o Within the preceding three (3) months, the subject of the telephone solicitation (calls and texts) has given express permission to be contacted by BAC
o The subject of the telephone solicitation (calls and texts) has a personal relationship with the caller.
Employees and/or agents who receive a written, electronic mail, or telephone DNC request shall do the following:
- The request shall be forwarded to our administrator who is responsible for maintaining up to-date copies of our Internal Do Not Call List;
- Log the phone number and date of the request.
All employees and agents engaged in telephone solicitation (calls and texts) are trained in this policy and are made aware of the aforementioned procedures before they are authorized to place calls to consumers. This policy shall be reviewed annually. Recertification of training shall occur on an as needed basis.
Other companies may, at times, perform telemarketing services on our behalf. In this event, BAC shall forward up-to-date copies of our Internal Do Not Call List to these companies.
At Brooke Allison Coaching, LLC, we respect the privacy of all our customers, and we strive to provide the best possible customer service experience. The methods and procedures for our Do Not Call Policy are constantly being reviewed, as the TCPA is constantly changing to adjust to the fast pace world we now live in. If you feel as if you have been contacted in violation of our policy or any applicable Federal or State Law, please contact us immediately at
REQUEST FOR DO NOT CALL POLICY
Our Do Not Call Policy is available on our website at brookeallisoncoaching.com. Any person who requests a copy of our Do Not Call Policy is entitled to receive it.